Thermo Parts B&H adapts and installs refrigeration equipment for transport according to the merchandise to be transported, offering tailor-made solutions.
For the transportation business owners, it is important to consider that implementation of personalized vehicle bodies avoid damage and breakage of goods, avoiding extra expenses in losses. In the refrigerated transportation business manufacturers and suppliers come with the solution for every requirement and these are adapted to the various vehicle types, in such a way that the transportation of specific goods is easier and safer.
Exclusive van insulation
We guarantees temperature performance with our modular panel van insulation.
Thermally "balanced" insulation packages are crucial for performance in hot 100° F (38° C) temperatures.
Thermo Roma install both the insulation and reefers, all from one supplier.
• 3 inch Standard Thickness Insulation. High Thermal Efficiency.
• Load Guard Protection Diamond Plate. Heavy duty protection from impacts.
• Heavy Duty Flooring. Withstands heavy impacts and abrasion.
• Sure seal seamless flooring. 100% waterproof can be power washed.
• Drain hole. Water drains easily from inside van.
• Food grade smooth surface. Will not harbor bacteria.
• Light weight construction. Allowing more cargo payload.
• Faster pull down of temperature. 35% faster pull down compared with other insulation systems available.
• Lower operation costs. Reefer operation running time less due to high thermal efficiency.
• 1 Year warranty Standard. On material and workmanship
Thermo Parts B&H is committed to delivering the highest quality in all of our services.